IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, this section applies to you. It describes how we collect, use and share personal information of California residents, and their rights with respect to their personal information, as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Your Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you have the following rights in connection with your personal information (collectively, “Privacy Rights”):
- Access/Portability. You have the right to request and receive a copy of your personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold within the previous 12 months. You can also view and manage most of your personal information by logging into your account.
- Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information we collect and maintain. Please be aware that deleting your personal information is irreversible and means that you will no longer have an account with us. By submitting a deletion request, you will be deleting your entire account including any member credits, reward points, and order history. If you have any member credits on your account, those credits will be deleted and can no longer be used. If you chose to use our Site at a later time, you will need to sign up again and create a new account.
- You can use your browser’s settings to clear, delete or prevent cookies. We cannot control cookies that you have stored on your browser and recommend deleting all current cookies. Instructions for how to do this on different types of browsers can be found
- We use Google Ads and Google Analytics to serve and measure advertising..
- We also use Facebook to help serve advertising.
Please be aware that after submitted an Opt-Out request, you may still continue to see advertisements regarding our company online or through third parties. If you continue to visit or use the Site, you may also come across our ads. You will no longer receive personalized advertisements, but you may still see generic, non-personalized advertisements.
- Non-Discrimination. You have the right to exercise any of your Privacy Rights free from discriminatory practices prohibited by California law.
NOTE: THESE ARE NOT EFFECTIVE UNTIL JANUARY 1, 2022
To submit a privacy related request, contact us through live chat available 9am - 9pm (EST) 5 days a week, email us at email@example.com.
Prior to processing, we will authenticate your request through our standard verification procedures, such as by requesting you to log in to your account or by verifying the information you provided in your request with your account information we have on file. This information may include first name, last name, email and phone number. Please be aware that this information will only be used to verify and help process your request. However, we are required by law to keep information related to your request for record keeping purposes.
Please allow up to 15-45 days for us to complete your request. Please note, these Privacy Rights are subject to exceptions, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
You may also allow an authorized agent to submit privacy related requests on your behalf. If you would like to do so, please submit a signed Power of Attorney naming the person who will be your authorized agent. This person may then submit privacy related requests on your behalf using any of the available methods we offer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mail the signed to:
3815 S Othello St Ste 100-319
Seattle, WA 98118